Due to our existing network we often do not advertise and need to respond with available high calibre candidates at short notice.
Candidates must have relevant qualifications or certifications, be in good professional standing with strong referees from Government and/or major infrastructure projects. A Criminal History Check and security clearance will be required prior to starting on client sites.
We bring a pragmatic, collaborative know-how to deliver projects and programs across complex, changing environments. We favour team players over lone rangers. Our goal is, to provide skilled, connected resources that can significantly influence successful project delivery.
We are Queensland Government panel accredited. We encourage indigenous Australians and equal employment opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience
Current ICT Infrastucture or other Project Roles and Vacancies, including:
- Business Analyst (Senior and Technical)
- Project Manager, PPM, Program Manager roles
- Technical Change Manager
- Senior PMO Role
- Security, Risk and Storage Specialists
- Solutions Architects – Infrastructure, Technical and/or Applications
- Test Analysts and Managers
- Other Technical Specialists, e.g. SQL, DBA, and Primavera.
If you are interested in registering your interest in current or upcoming roles please connect with Daryl on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or forward your CV asap.